FireArrest and ClockedIn are subsidiary software and hardware products owned and operated by Cube Purple Limited. Cube Purple Limited is a company which is registered with Companies House in England & Wales with the number 08379053 and is registered under the Information Commissioners Office.
FireArrest undertakes a diverse variety of data collection activities, and the purpose of this notice is to clarify for the user how their personal data may be collated and used while undertaking use of our services.
Our websites only
This privacy statement applies to all websites, domains, services, applications and products operated by Cube Purple Limited.
You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered – this is the nature of the internet. FireArrest cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
Links to non-FireArrest Limited websites
FireArrest will never provide links to, sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identified information.
We may however provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with members of FireArrest on various third party social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on third party sites that you visit or interact with to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used and shared by those sites.
Collection of data
FireArrest will acquire personal information relating to you in the following ways, i.e. by:
• Registration on our website
• Voluntary means, as when you provide the information to us
• Obtaining from the subscription to a newsletter
• When you enter information by any means on our website
• When information is inputted by your employer/data controller for purely work-related purposes
If cookies are fully disabled, some features will also be disabled when browsing online that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
Please follow the relevant link for guidance on how you can adjust settings for the most common browsers:
The Cookies used on our site are as follows:
• Google Analytics Cookies – These are used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the Sites, where visitors have come to the Sites from and the pages they have visited. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the our site. Further information about Google Analytics cookies can be found here.
• Google Targeting/Advertising Cookies – These cookies are used for providing relevant location based information when Google Maps are embedded in our website and to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advert as well as helping to measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation. Further information about Google Targeting/Advertising cookies can be found here.
• Mailchimp – These cookies are set by Mailchimp to add subscribers and collect usage information for Mailchimp newsletter sign-up forms on our website.
• Facebook – Helps to deliver our advertising to people who have already visited our website when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook Advertising.
• Cookie Notice – Records that the site cookie notice has been accepted.
ClockedIn Limited may acquire personal information from you voluntarily, for example, when you:
• Speak with us on the telephone
• Sign up for newsletters and other material
• Make an enquiry or complaint
• Complete an application form
• Purchase a product or service
• Provide biometric data (such as a fingerprint recognition scan) when requested by your employer/data controller
• Provide other employment-related data via the means of your employer/data controller
How we use your information
First and foremost we use information about you for specifically stated purposes as per our Terms of Service. We may also use your information to provide you with products, services, and with information about networks and connections that you have or are in the process of purchasing or which you have shown or we believe you are or may be interested in.
Next, we use the information to improve and develop products, services and support including (but not limited to) quality control, research and data analysis activities. We update you on new services and benefits and measure performance of marketing initiatives and ads.
The information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a server or marketing communication, surf the website or use other site features to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature, or to send period emails regarding your order or other products and services may be used as outlined below.
We may use information to manage and develop our relationship with you. For example, by asking you to complete a service satisfaction survey, to provide personalised promotional offers and general offers, allow you to participate in contests and surveys, to answer enquiries and to provide information, support or advice about existing and new products or services, to keep your contact details up to date to process and respond to any complaint made by you.
And finally, we may use the information to comply with the law, and to combat fraud and other crime.
How we share your information
Fire Arrest will not sell, rent or lease your personal information for commercial gain to others.
We retain service providers and suppliers to manage or support our business operations to assist in the provision of products and services bought or commissioned from us and to assist us with marketing and communication initiatives. All providers are required by contract to keep information confidential, secure and encrypted and to use it only to carry out the services being performed as stated in our Terms of Service.
We will not otherwise share the personal information you provide without your permission, unless to:
• Respond to information requests of police and governmental authorities.
• Comply with any law, regulation, or court order.
• Investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity.
• Enforce/protect the rights and properties of FireArrest.
• Protect the rights or personal safety of FireArrest and its employees and customers.
Your consent to us
By voluntarily providing us with personal information you consent to our use of that information as described in this privacy statement. When we communicate with you on an unsolicited basis we will always provide you with a convenient option to opt-out/unsubscribe. We may communicate with you in various ways such as email, text, post or phone.
You may also email FireArrest’s Service Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to opt out from receiving communications from us in accordance with this privacy statement (other than communications in response to prospective or actual contracts with you).
No member of FireArrest will disclose sensitive personal information about you (for example biometric, financial or sensitive personal data) to any third parties without your explicit consent.
If you as an employer/service user (known as a “data controller”) give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this privacy statement.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. According to General Data Protection Regulations passed by the EEA in 2018, any subject access request will be met by FireArrest without charge and will be processed in 30 days from the date of your request.
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about this privacy statement, any concerns or a complaint regarding our collection and use of your data or a possible breach of your privacy, please send them to:
Suite 6 Uppingham House
When writing, please identify the product or service in relation to which the comment, question or complaint relates and give full information on the nature of the complaint. Alternatively please email email@example.com for help with your complaint.
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Changes to this statement